The Adult Day Center provides services for adults over the age of 18 who
- Need ongoing support services, assistance with personal cares, daily supervision and/or stimulating activity in order to remain independent in their own homes and in the community.
- Are mobile either unaided or with assisted devices
- Lives with a caregiver(s) who would benefit from daytime respite.
- Are free from infectious disease
- Are able to receive transportation to and from the day center. Transportation can be coordinated with area transportation companies, caregivers, and/or families.
The Adult Day Center is committed to providing a safe environment for participants, visitors, and staff. To assure safety we cannot accommodate disruptive behavior (those who present a threat to themselves or others) and those requiring one-on-one supervision.